[OpenLayers-Users] Google endlessly loading with LoadingPanel addin

Maria Panagou snowdrop at ath.forthnet.gr
Sun Mar 9 21:37:24 EDT 2008

digging more into it  I found out that the problem is in setBaseLayer
function
in the line that specifies map.setCenter(extent,zoom,false,true). In fact
the problem is the true option in forceZoomchange which causes an infinate
loop for me. The reason is that I have put the command setBaseLayer, inside
a "zoomend" trigger. so The zoomend triggers the setBaseLayer command and
vice versa. And I want forceZoomchange set to true (the 2 layers i use as
baselayers have different zoomlevels there is no easy way out of this.
Pretty complex problem.