[OpenLayers-Users] How to get information on clicking on a polygon

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:59:20 EDT 2008

Hi. Is your polygon layer a vector (WFS for example) layer? If so you
don't need GetFeatureInfo or anything like that since the data
associated with your polygon can be retrieved while getting the
polygon coords from the server. If your polygon layer is a WMS layer
you indeed can use GetFeatureInfo. Cheers,