[OpenLayers-Users] How to get information on clicking on a polygon

kusum kusum at infobase.in
Mon Mar 17 03:07:56 EDT 2008

Hi Eric

Thanks for replying back.
I am able to fetch information from database. But the problem is that I am
not able to highlight the polygon on map.
To highlight it on map I need all the points in it. But the database I have
in postgresql has field goem and I am not getting how to convert the goem
field into coordinates so that I can get points to highlight the polygon on
map.

Please suggest any function if there in postgres to convert the goemetry
field to cordinates or any other method if exists to highlight polygon using
goemetry.

Regards
Kusum