[OpenLayers-Users] Help: Wrong coordinates after map position changed

kgm kirsten.grimm at geops.de
Thu Mar 20 08:19:15 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a map where the user can add or edit features.
It is possible, that the map container changes its position in the Layout.

After this has happened I have the following problem:
The mouseclick is registered at the position where the map was before being
moved, so if I add a Feature at some position, it is not added where I click
but moved by the offset of which the map was moved.
What can I do about this?

Thanks in advance,
Kirsten