[OpenLayers-Users] popups

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Mar 31 08:38:00 EDT 2008

I can get the closebox back to its original position using css:

.olPopupCloseBox {
  background: url("../geoservices2/lib/openlayers/img/close.gif") no-repeat;
  cursor: pointer;
  right: 15px !important;
  top: 5px !important;
}

Setting OpenLayers.Popup.COLOR = 'transparent' hides the "bigger popup"
issue for me, which is fine by me.

Best regards,
Bart

--