[OpenLayers-Users] popups

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Mar 31 08:55:40 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 02:13:24PM +0200, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I was using a different close.gif, so I had to copy the new lines of css for
> the olPopupCloseBox class into my css file to get the closebox. But as you
> say, it's now outside of the popup content, which is a bit unexpected for
> me.

Although I understand why this is a problem, I believe that your popups
are a somewhat special case. Since you've got it working now, I'm going
to treat this as a 'caution' that we can offer to users going forward,
but not a blocker on RC1, unless you feel there is further action
neccesary on our part.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta