[OpenLayers-Users] popups

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Mar 31 08:13:24 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I was using a different close.gif, so I had to copy the new lines of css for
the olPopupCloseBox class into my css file to get the closebox. But as you
say, it's now outside of the popup content, which is a bit unexpected for
me.

The old situation:
http://www.rijkswaterstaat.nl/apps/geoservices/mapviewer2/

The new situation:
http://www.rijkswaterstaat.nl/apps/geoservices/mapviewer2/index_oltrunk.html

Use the fifth tool in the toolbar (the one that looks like i) and click in
the map to get the popup.

TIA.

Best regards,
Bart