[OpenLayers-Users] question about OpenLayers.Format.GML.v2

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Fri Nov 7 07:07:28 EST 2008

I would also like to request different feature types from one WFS server
into on vector layer.

Today I use this behaviour to add one layer to my application and can
afterwards decide, which typenames to request from the server. I haven't to
add three separate layers.

I do not use grouping in the mapfile, instead i change with mergeNewParams
the typename parameter for the request.

A simple example shows this:

http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL26/examples/styles_unique_with_
group_wfs.html