[OpenLayers-Users] Mousewheel Zooms by 2 level

Bijoy bijoya at rediff.co.in
Tue Nov 11 04:33:35 EST 2008

Hi All,
My mousewheel zooms the map by 2 level on OL 2.7. When I zoom-in, zooms in
by 2 step, and when I zoom-out, it zooms out by 2 steps.
But, when I use NavToolbar once, and try using the mousewheel, it resolves
the problem, and starts zooming by 1 level at a time.
When I explored under Navigation.js file, it seems that the wheelUp, and
wheelDown is fired twice, and thus calling the function wheelChange twice
making it zoom twice.

I also tried searching the Forum, and it seems some you have faced this
problem earlier.
(http://www.nabble.com/mousewheel-to16834598.html#a16834598)
But, couldnot get any idea on how to solve this.

However, I am working on a temporary fix, but however I cannot find how is
the function wheelUp, or  wheelDown called twice, and not after the
NavToolbar is used once.