[OpenLayers-Users] Mousewheel Zooms by 2 level

Bijoy bijoya at rediff.co.in
Tue Nov 11 05:44:02 EST 2008

After further exploring, it seems that the double zoom issue on mouse scroll
appears only after I add the NavToolBar [ZoomBox]. I looked into the
NavToolBar.js file, and Navigation() control is been initialized here as
well. I had already included the Navigation control while defining the map.
When I delete Navigation control which I had defined, the zoom issue on
mouse scroll is fixed. However, I have no control about enabling/disabling
mousescroll event on NavToolBar, as it does not have any property like,
zoomWheelEnabled.
I think this is a bug with the OL code, and need to be resolved.

<BIJOY>