[OpenLayers-Users] ToolTip text for each PanZoomBar button

Bijoy K. Anupam bijoya at rediff.co.in
Fri Nov 14 00:56:36 EST 2008

Thanks Martin. This will really help me.

However, I find the id’s of each PanZoomBar element different from what you
have used. For ex., the ZoomIn id is
“OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar_175_zoomin”. Just wanted to confirm, will
this id be same in all browser or it might change, as I am little worried
about the number 175 which seems dynamic.

Thanks once again for the reply :-)

- B

  _____