[OpenLayers-Users] ToolTip text for each PanZoomBar button

Martin Ouellet geomartino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:30:42 EST 2008

I had the same problem and my work around was to set the title for each
piece of the panzoombar with their ID:
document.getElementById("OpenLayers_Control_PanZoom_zoomin").title =
"Diminuer l'échelle";
document.getElementById("OpenLayers_Control_PanZoom_zoomout").title =
"Augmenter l'échelle";

Regards

MartinO