[OpenLayers-Users] Question on changing Popups on Textlayer

Dirk Umlauffd Dirk.Umlauffd at web.de
Mon Nov 17 14:03:10 EST 2008

Hello Christopher,

I'm not quite sure if this will work - could you please have a look at:
http://dtumlauffd.mine.nu/tmp_test/kopie_textseite.html
http://dtumlauffd.mine.nu/tmp_test/kopie1_textseite.html
The first one is working, the second one not - the second one is made with the OpenLayers.Layer.GML example.
Both with the same textfile in the same location.
With the second one I recieve:
Your browser does not support vector rendering. Currently supported renderers are:
SVG
VML
I use Firefox Version 3.0.3
Any help would be appeciated