[OpenLayers-Users] Placemark location

romain vidaud romainvidaud at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:55:24 EST 2008

Hello there !

I have a kml file sending placemarks like
<Placemark id="274172">
            <name>Agglomération de Grenoble</name>
            <styleUrl>#ATMO4</styleUrl>

<Point><coordinates>5.72005587713513,45.1806892548478,8</coordinates></Point>
</Placemark>
The kml loads well, but, although points are correctly located with GEarth,
openLayers draws them on a bad location. I tried to display my point with a
marker object directly in my code page, and location is correct. I am
missing something in my kml ? (comparing to the sundials sample, it seems
quite the same).

Thanks, Romain.

--
Pensez à notre planète, n'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire