[OpenLayers-Users] Vol 25, Issue 11 -> 4. Re: Set a Custom Position to the Controls (Bijoy)

Jan Rune Henriksen henriksen3000 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 11:32:19 EDT 2008

Hi Bijoy.

Don't know if I understood the question correctly but if its positioning the whole panzoombar, then it seems like you must override the old CSS attribute value of "left:" in addition to setting a new value of the CSS attribute "right:" to get the control over to the right side, e.g;

.olControlPanZoomBar {right:100px; left:auto ! important;}

RegardsJan Rune Henriksen
Systemdesigner | Gecko AS
(very beta test site: www.geoport.no)> 4. Re: Set a Custom Position to the Controls (Bijoy)> > Message: 4> Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:15:43 -0700 (PDT)> From: Bijoy <bijoya at rediff.co.in>> Subject: Re: [OpenLayers-Users] Set a Custom Position to the Controls> To: users at openlayers.org> Message-ID: <19797528.post at talk.nabble.com>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii> > > Hi Robert,> I can set Custom Position to all Controls, except PanZoomBar. I wanted to> place the PanZoomBar towards right hand side of the map, instead of default> left-hand side position. Unfortunately, the style.css do not seem to have> that option for .olControlPanZoomBar. I tried to set my own, but still could> not place it. I also tried using,> map.addControl(new> OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar({'div':myZoomBarContainer}));> > Still, the myZoomBarContainer doesn't move using my own css, like> > .myZoomBarContainer { top: 20px; left: 600px; }> > Is there any other way? I am using OL 2.7> > <BIJOY>> -- > View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Set-a-Custom-Position-to-the-Controls-tp19779867p19797528.html> Sent from the OpenLayers Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.> > >