[OpenLayers-Users] strange transparency level changing

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 11:05:58 EDT 2008

Hi.
I have 2 layers in my map: base (opaque) from mapserver and overlay from
mapserver too with transparent polygons (png 24, transparency  50%,
layer.alpha = true)
What I call 'strange' is that right after map image loaded I have overlay
layer opacity near to 50%
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20047677/1.png
but ONLY BEFORE I'm starting to PAN/ZOOM map:
after panning/zooming completed overlay layer becomes more opaque as you can
see
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20047677/2.png
DURING map view changing operations (pan/zoom) opacity level returns to
initial 50% as on screen1
so - the result is that initial map image overlay transparency is different
from one after some view changing
(firefox/k-meleon/ie)
How to fix it?
Paul