[OpenLayers-Users] strange transparency level changing

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 05:10:37 EDT 2008

Hi. I doubt the problem relates to OpenLayers. To check I'd recommend
opening FireBug's Net tab, copying the MapServer img requests, and
pasting them in your browser's URL bar to display the images outside
OpenLayers. If I ran into this problem, I think I'd check if my
browser cache isn't playing tricks to me; I really don't know if this
is the source of your problem, just throwing random guess here... Eric