[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with Trac notifications

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 07:53:52 EDT 2008

You may also get notifications if the reporter field includes your
email address. For this to work it may be that the
always_notify_reporter must be set to true in the trac configuration,
and I don't if that's the case in the OpenLayers trac configuration.
Chris, do you know?

And I don't know if it's possible to configure trac so that reporters
are automatically notified without having to put their email addresses
anywhere.

Eric