[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom box disappeared

Chip Taylor ctaylor at preparedresponse.com
Thu Sep 4 13:06:19 EDT 2008

I just implemented the 2.6 release with the ScaleBar and LoadingPanel addins
linked to single file build.  Now the shift-zoom zoom box outline has
disappeared.  No other changes were made to code, css, etc.  I am sure there
is a property somewhere that I now need to set for line width and color to
bring it back but I have been unable to locate that.  Help?  Thanks!

Chip Taylor
Lead Web Developer

Prepared Response, Inc.
1142 Broadway Plaza, Suite 400
Tacoma, WA 98402
253-272-1483 office
253-948-2525 cell
253-272-1562 fax
 <mailto:ctaylor at preparedresponse.com> ctaylor at preparedresponse.com

 <http://www.preparedresponse.com/> www.preparedresponse.com

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Prepared Response, Inc. immediately at (206)
223-5544 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments