[OpenLayers-Users] WMC and multi-url in OpenLayers 2.7

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Apr 23 05:33:22 EDT 2009

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply. Indeed it sounds normal among the WMC spec.

Here is the tickets : http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2059

I am not sure if I am able to provide a patch as I am not a javascript
developer.

Regards,

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuer ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org