[OpenLayers-Users] change projection layer dynamically

toni hernández tonidelacalle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 05:15:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

thanks for the advise.
Now at least I have two different possibilities.

The other one I was thinking about is reloading the html page with a new
parameter. This new parameter should be used to define the new projection
when setting the map. The only problem is that I have to be comparing the
coordinates with every new zoom or pan.