[OpenLayers-Users] change projection layer dynamically

toni hernández tonidelacalle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 03:10:46 EDT 2009

hi,

I hadn't thought of that.
So far I have tried with one layer. But maybe I could also try defining
three different layers with three different projections.
The valid projections are: epsg:23029 (east), epsg:23030 (interior),
epsg:23031 (west)
and This is the layer

            var sigpaclayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                "Sigpac",
                "http://wms.mapa.es/wms/wms.aspx",
                {layers: 'ORTOFOTOS', transparent: "true", format:
"image/png"} , buffer: 0, minScale:8607}
            );

thanks for trying.