[OpenLayers-Users] Select feature for destroy a function

Walter Lorenzetti lorenzetti at gis3w.it
Tue Aug 4 07:36:37 EDT 2009

Hi All,

for delete(destroy) a feature I use a SelectFeature Control where
onSelect event I destroy the feature...:

OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(IG.layers.editing_layer,{onSelect:IG.actions.confRemoveFeat});

on IG.actions.confRemoveFeat I use a confirm dialog box for feature
deleting...
on 'Yes' option I destroy the feature but on 'No' option I've a problem.
The problem is that the feature is highlighted again.. so for to
unhighlight the feature I've to click outside it...

I didn't find a  method to unselect the feature by a method... on 'No'

Someone can help me?

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks in advance
Walter

--

Walter Lorenzetti
email: lorenzetti at gis3w.it
skype: aiki74
Cell: (+39) 347-6597931  Tel+Fax: (+39) 0588 85021
Viale Giuseppe Verdi n. 24, 51016
Montecatini Terme,Pistoia
P.IVA 01686280478
Italy