[OpenLayers-Users] Select feature for destroy a function

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 4 08:09:17 EDT 2009

Hi Walter,

I don't know the answer to your question, but I have an alternative.

A while ago, I developed a small DeleteFeature control that could
resolve your problem. Take a look at this ticket (1), in the lastest
patch. I don't think this control will someday make it in the OpenLayers
API since it's too simple, but it's still handy anyway.

You need to register events (those in the control itself) to actually
destroy/commit your features.

Regards,

Alexandre

(1) http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1882