[OpenLayers-Users] Transforming from Gauß-Krüger to UTM

Max Stephan x.zam at gmx.net
Thu Aug 20 09:10:10 EDT 2009

Hi Marc,

thank you for the hint. I had already loaded the proj.js files via <script
src="lib/def/EPSG31468.js"></script>. I also have added the definition for
EPSG:31468 in the proj4js-folder. The one thing I forgot is to change the
folder to where those files are located. Now that I´ve done that it works.

so, thx again
Max Stephan