[OpenLayers-Users] Popups doubt in example "Feature Info in Popup"

Marcos Nogueira nomarcos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:17:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

I managed to use GetFeatureInfo perfectly in my application after checking
the example "Feature Info in Popup".

Every point that I click that has some information to be returned gets it
returned. It's great.

But the problem is, when I click in a place in the map that has no
information, I mean, a point from my WMS layer that has no
information about it in my source, it returns an empty popup.
That behaviour also happens in the example. If you click in the white area,
for example, it returns you an empty popup.

The question I have is:
how do I make for the popup to appear only when there's some information
being returned ??

I'm using openlayers 2.8

Thanks for the attention guys

Marcos

--
"Saber o que é certo e não fazê-lo é a pior covardia."