[OpenLayers-Users] Is that possible if user download map from webgis application???

truongpm truong_pham_minh at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 13:01:06 EST 2009

Hi all,
I'm have been working with mapserver and openlayers for three month. So i
don't know is that possible to allow user download my map to his machine???
(If i used mapserver and openlayers)
My requirement is allow user draw the rectangle on map and download this
frame to his machine. After that, he can use some software (ex: quantum gis
) to working with map which he just download.
I had spent a lot of time to fine solution on web but had no information.
Please help me.
Thank for your attention add sorry about my english skill.