[OpenLayers-Users] WFS called with xmlhttprequest in different domain

Jana Golinowski jgolinowski at codematix.de
Tue Dec 1 11:13:30 EST 2009

Hi,

> I have a web app served by IIS that calls WFS in geoserver. I've read
> that a proxy is needed to do this, but everything that I'm finding is
> for Apache..
I don't think there is no information about setting up a Reverse Proxy with IIS. Using Google you can find more than 2 million results for "iis proxy" and about 100000 results for "iis reverse proxy". I have never used IIS but nearly every link on the first pages seems to be helpful. You could try Managed Fusion URL Rewriter for example or Microsoft's ISA Server.

Greetings, Jana.