[OpenLayers-Users] dynamic map coordinated and popups

digitalmedia5 at gmail.com digitalmedia5 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:03:22 EST 2009

I have maps set up with polygons over a few specific areas. when a user
clicks on an area the pop-up displays a small amount of information about
that area.
This does work, but I would like to display a different map with different
information based on information from a mysql database.
I can't seem to figure out how to add multiple polygons to the map based on
information in my mysql database and show the popup information.
I am trying to store this information in a mysql database (coordinates for
the polygons, and popup information).
how can I get the data from my database into the map? Any Ideas?