[OpenLayers-Users] ArcIMS/WMS layers

Sarah Schuessler sarah_flip at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 4 06:45:01 EST 2009

Hi all,

I want to add a ArcIMS/WMS layer to my map.
I use this code:
new OpenLayers.Layer.ArcIMS("ArcIMS", "http://myserver/wmsconnector/com.esri.wms.Esrimap",
        { service: "GIS-layer",layers: [{id: "0", visible: true}]}),

         new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("WMS", "http://myserver/wmsconnector/com.esri.wms.Esrimap/GIS_layer?",
        {layers: '0', format: "image/png", transparent: true }, {projection: "EPSG:4326", isBaseLayer: true} )

but both are not working. I don´t even get a output picture from ArcIMS so I think there are no connection.
myserver is at our intranet. I use win server 2003.

What´s wrong?

Thanks.
best regards
Sarah