[OpenLayers-Users] KML GML layer - feature.attributes.description displays undefined textror

mbjorge minika.bjorge at statkart.no
Mon Dec 7 13:15:15 EST 2009

I am a newbie to OpenLayers and I have followed the KML example. I have spent
hours searching through previous posts for an answer.

I have 2 problems:

1. The pop up displays differently on Firefox, IE and Opera. On FireFox and
Opera, the description text does not show.  It displays "undefined" while in
IE7, the "name" and "description text appears.

See:
http://www.sjokart.no/admin/filestore/Sjkartverket/kml/test/testKMLPopGML.html
       KML:
http://www.sjokart.no/admin/filestore/Sjkartverket/kml/vannstandstasjoner2.kml

2. How do I control the size of the popup box on IE.  I have tried using
popup.autoSize=true but this does not work.

Any help would be appreciated.:-(

Thanks