[OpenLayers-Users] Duplicated Google Maps copyright controls

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Sat Dec 26 17:15:55 EST 2009

Hey Eric,
thanks for replying!

Yes I use OL trunk and so does the example that illustrates the problem:
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/spherical-mercator.html

I now realize that my previous mail subject was confusing. The Google
Maps "attribution" control is not duplicated because of two layers
displayed at the same time. The problem is rather that the GM
"attribution" link/text of the previously selected base layer is still
displayed (in some cases) even when another base layer has been
selected in the meantime.

In the case study provided in my first message, you can see that two
GM "attributions" are stacked when switching from "Google streets" to
"Google Satellite" or "Google Hybrid" for the first time. It also
occurs when switching to some other base layer like VE or OSM. In fact
it seems that the first GM base layer attribution control is not
cleared (deactivated?) when the base layer changes.

alex