[OpenLayers-Users] Inconsistent IE6 results that seem to depend
on how page is loaded
ben.welsh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:15:00 EST 2009
Not to be a turd, but I ended up refactoring the code to load the polygons as
a series of OpenLayers.Format.WKT() objects with the attributes appended in
the "data" object, rather than out in the KML. I pin those to the layer
using addFeatures() and everything seems to be working.
The desire to process metadata was the main reason I went to the KML anyway
(that's what the SelectFeature is up to), and I figure this way I actually
cut a request out of the page load and save some resources. And there's the
side benefit of ignoring a tough problem rather than fixing it ;)
Thanks so much for your help. I'm loving OpenLayers more and more through
this process (if hating IE more and more along the way).
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Inconsistent-IE6-results-that-seem-to-depend-on-how-page-is-loaded-tp2260954p2261345.html
Sent from the OpenLayers Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Users