[OpenLayers-Users] buggy loadingPanel (vs Navigation/MouseDefaults) please help!

z_o_d_ z_o_d at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 14:44:48 EST 2009

I am having the same problem as BrainDrain.
It may be of interest that I only get this problem when configured to view
yahoo base layers (although the yahoo layer itself does not have to be on
the map).

That is to say, I only get the problem when projecting to "EPSG:900913".
Under the default projection, the loading pannel works fine.