[OpenLayers-Users] Override maxExtent for one layer

Luca Casagrande thedoktor78 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:56:05 EST 2009

Hi Keenth!
Nope, the map's maxExtent is set to Italy, because if I set it to Europe a
lot of transparent
tiles are generated. I solved the problem setting maxExtent properties for
the layer with a bigger extent.
The problem now is with tilecache as I reported in the ml (sorry for cross
posting)
http://n2.nabble.com/TileCache-and-maxExtent-td2268163.html

Thanks
Luca