[OpenLayers-Users] Event listening: minimize/maximize layer switcher and overview map controls

Ian iansgis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:49:57 EST 2009

Darn. Yes it is the minimization/maximization of the layer switcher and
overview map controls that I need an event listener for. We have portals
using OL where we want to save what a user has minimized/maximized and
present them with the same map setup when they return.

Would extending a control to watch for minimization/maximization be
possible? If this requires code changes any insight into where the best spot
to do it would be greatly appreciated.

Ian