[OpenLayers-Users] setCenter zooming problem.

bzrudi bzrudi at centarea.com
Wed Feb 11 10:54:46 EST 2009

Hi all!

I have a strange problem and one may know a simple solution. I use
setCenter() to center and zoom the map to a given location.
This works as expected without any problem. The problem is I can't zoom
in before zooming out one level first.
So in detail, open the map:

- use doubleclick, mousewheel or use zoompanel to zoom in -> nothing
- use doubleclick, mousewheel or use zoompanel to zoom out -> works!

now you can zoom in without any problem.
I don't have the problem when not using setCenter(). E.g. zooming in
from max entent works.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

cheers bzrudi