[OpenLayers-Users] drag markers

Brad Spencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Thu Feb 12 01:56:27 EST 2009

List,

Before I go ahead and discard all my markers code for the vector equivalent,
I would like to see if someone can help me on this small problem.

I am successfully moving markers about with the class code provided via this
list and included in my example. However, I also have mouseover popups
attached to these markers and when I move the marker the popup does not move
with the marker. I am confused as to how to move the popup in the dragMarker
class.

What I would like to be able to do is drag the marker to a new location with
an option to have the popup visible or hidden.

I have a example app here: http://demos.numaps.com.au/dragMarker.html

Cheers, Brad....