[OpenLayers-Users] Local Geoserve WMS not working

Hugo hfpmartins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:42:19 EST 2009

Hi Ivan,

The errors i've just sent, sometimes appear some other times don't. It loads
the controls (zoom and layerswitch) and the rest is blank.

I'll try to give you my installation procedures.
I've installed Postgis and the EnterpriseDB ApachePHP (port 80). So my root
directory is in
c:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\EnterpriseDB-ApachePHP\apache\www

Geoserver installed on port 8080. Limited SRS list to 27492, 900913, 4326

Then just copied the mapfish client (which includes openlayers and extJS)
into this folder. I was able to put nice mapfish framework working with
google layers. But when i start using my local data this problem started.
First i thought it should be something with the the projections and so i
decided to do a simple openlayers map with my caop wms. The same problems
arrived.

Thanks very much for any help,

Hugo