[OpenLayers-Users] General Question to understand OL-code more "from the base on"

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Feb 18 09:28:50 EST 2009

Hi Kai,

  What loadURL does is an AJAX request so the object your setHTML
function receive is an AJAX response and responseText is one of its
properties.

  You can learn more at : http://www.w3schools.com/dom/dom_http.asp

  Learn more with one of the best javascript teacher : firebug.  If
you're not using it, I suggest you to do so.

  Hope this helps,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé