[OpenLayers-Users] GML and KML styleMap

goliah bianchimro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:48:46 EST 2009

Hi Arnd,

you are right, the "extendedData" section isn't parsed by
OpenLayers.Format.KML.
As a workaround, i wrote a Python script which copies data found in the
extendedData section to the format  <name>Something</name> read by OL.

The script is here, if someone is interested:

http://www.maurob.org/?q=node/36
http://www.maurob.org/?q=node/36

cheers
Mauro