[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with OL and jQuery UI in IE6/7

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Thu Feb 19 19:17:41 EST 2009

Hi Fredrik,

Does your problem still occur when you do a 'document.namespaces' [1] before executing any other JavaScript?

Cheers, Roald

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/users@openlayers.org/msg01838.html

Lindmark Fredrik wrote:

Thank you for your answer but it unfortunatly doesent solve my problem. I removed the onReady event for the init and added a button to init the map and jQuery UI-dialog and the problem is still there trying to move the dialog.

http://www.lindmark.org/temp/test/dialogtest.html