[OpenLayers-Users] My map is displayed only at zoom level 0

Amila Maha Arachchi amila.maha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 23:24:13 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

I opened the url in a new tab, but no error messages. No entries in the
error log.

I have another layer which is generated from the same map file, which I
create as a WMS layer. It shows some cities in the map. But it works for all
the zoom levels.

var cities = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "Cities",
        "
http://localhost:7788/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/openlayer/map/wms-test.map
",
        {layers: "cities", transparent: "true", isBaseLayer: "false"});

My problematic layer is a raster layer.

Any idea???