[OpenLayers-Users] µProblem With virtual Earth

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:47:53 EST 2009

Hello

I'm developing a web aplication With MapFish, and I have a problem with
Verual Earth Layers.

I define my layers like:

// Google Maps Layers Definition
      var google_hybrid = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
        "GHybrid" , {type: G_HYBRID_MAP,'sphericalMercator': true}
      );
      var google_street = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
        "GStreet", {type: G_NORMAL_MAP, 'sphericalMercator': true}
      );
      var google_satellite = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
        "GSatellite", {type: G_SATELLITE_MAP, 'sphericalMercator': true}
      );
// Add Google Maps to the map object
      map.addLayers([google_hybrid, google_street, google_satellite]);
// Virtual Earth Layers Definition
        var virtualearth_roads = new OpenLayers.Layer.VirtualEarth(
            "VERoads",{'sphericalMercator': true, 'type':
VEMapStyle.Road});//Virtual Earth Roads
        var virtualearth_aerial = new OpenLayers.Layer.VirtualEarth(
            "VEAerial",{'type': VEMapStyle.Aerial, 'sphericalMercator':
true});//Virtual Earth Aerial
        var virtualearth_hybrid = new OpenLayers.Layer.VirtualEarth(
            "VEHybrid",{'type': VEMapStyle.Hybrid, 'sphericalMercator':
true});//Virtual Earth Hybrid
// Add Google Maps to the map object
      map.addLayers([virtualearth_roads, virtualearth_aerial,
virtualearth_hybrid]);

And When I change the view to Virtual Earth, the map changes of center
point.

When I try to meauser I click in one point and the line its drawed in other
point (corresponding a point in google mlaps layers)
Any sugestion?

Thanks

--
Martinez Morata David