[OpenLayers-Users] zooming programmatically

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Feb 23 07:33:28 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 01:09:39AM -0800, goliah wrote:
> my app is located at
> www.maurob.org/webrsa/

Next time at least tell where the heck th Javascript ode is in the page
so I don't have to open 6 different JS files to find it. Ideally, you
should start from an example, and modify it until it breaks, then share
*that*, rather than you entire application. In this case, the key point
was the loadLayerOpts, which is the source of the broken code.

http://openlayers.org/pipermail/users/2009-February/010353.html

"
My guess is that you're passing a string as the zoomlevel: "16" or some
such. run parseInt(zoomLevel) before passing it to setCenter, and see if
that helps."

Only in this case, it's not a guess.

Don't do that.

Christopher Schmidt