[OpenLayers-Users] zooming programmatically

goliah bianchimro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:36:39 EST 2009

Hi Christopher,

the problem was passing zoomlevel as a string, as you suggested. parseInt
solved the issue.

Sorry for posting the entire app url instead of code, i dit it as I was
asked in a previous message.
I didn't expect someone to go through all my code as it's quite complicated
as you might have noticed.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Mauro