[OpenLayers-Users] Vector drawing issue with IE

Rodrigo rca.cirdan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 10:00:30 EST 2009

Hi Elavazhagan,

I had a problem like yours just the day before yesterday and I could solve
it changing
an aspect of layout...

In my case, I put the <div> of map inside a table.. in Firefox, everything
was fine, but in IE,
all the features appeared a little up from my mouse position...

To solve it, I set the attribute valign="top" in the <td> element which had
my div... and
all got work... it was like the coordinates where relative to the <td>
element... but I'm not
sure if this is really the problem, or if there's something else....

So, you must have some problem like this, about layout and div relative
position...
In my case, I studied the coordinates comparing them with the ones in
Firefox...
Take a look at your coordinates when you change the div position!

Regards,

Rodrigo

Rodrigo C. Antonialli
Rio Claro - SP - Brasil