[OpenLayers-Users] Where Do I Find A List of Available Hashtable Options?

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Fri Jan 2 13:38:21 EST 2009

Chris Adams wrote:
> Could you clarify what you mean by setting the layer color? Perhaps
> you mean adding a tint to colour of the tiles, or changing the colour
> of tile backgrounds before they load?

What I want to do is change the global fill color for the layer's
polygon features from pale yellow specified in the map file to bright
yellow when it displays in OL. The layer is all the US states. I'm just
trying to learn how to work with MapServer and OpenLayers in tandem, so
this is just an experiment to see if I can override MapServer parameters
in OpenLayers without having to modify the Map file.