[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Book

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Jan 13 16:50:17 EST 2009

> allthough it would be
> nice if you didn't need to use your free time on it.

That's the unfortunate lot of most FOSS projects.  One day governments,
universities and all the other large or small bits of common
infrastructure our taxpayer money can buy can turn themselves into
money/resource suppliers.

I'm extremely indebted to folks like Chris and countless others on other
FOSS projects I know of but I do not find this is sustainable computing,
at least not when you have 3 kids and a life beside work ;-).  Tim is
right : "I don't think we should take it upon ourselves to waste
beautiful Saturdays generating documentation for free (person opinion)."

Cheers,

Yves