[OpenLayers-Users] How to add ZoomOut in NavToolbar control?

Myeong Hun Jeong mhjeong74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:35:04 EST 2009

Dear list.

I am a beginner at OpenLayers.
I want to add ZoomOut Function in NavToolbar control.
First of all, I load NavToolbar
 map.addControl( new OpenLayers.Control.NavToolbar() );
After loading it, I can see pan and zoomin tools in the control.

Next, how to add zoomout tool in the NavToolbar.
The function of zoomout is in ZoomBox.js. so, how to activate the fucnion?
As I know, I should chnage out porperty in ZoomBox.js from false to true.
but, I don't know how to change the property?

Best regards,
Jeong.